Liebster Award Happyness!!

Okay so I come back from an especially tiring day at work, sit down to show Mum the pictures of the last post, and I check out the comments. What do I see? Hold on to your computer swivel chairs, this will blow your mind away. The wonderful Sonia from Everything Happy has given me the Liebster Award!!


Applause, confetti and cupcakes for everyone I know!!

A little about the award. It's a pat-on-the-back, sharing-giving-and-receiving gesture among bloggers who are just about starting out. It's not a huge thing really, but it's the sweetest gesture among new friends!


Rules for receiving this award:
1. Each blogger should post 11 random facts about themselves.  
2. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you, and then create 11 new questions for the bloggers you pass the award to.

3. Choose 11 new bloggers (with less than 200 followers) to pass the award to and link them in your post.
4. Go back to their page and tell them about the award.
5. No tag backs.

Okay now my 11 facts.
1. I love food beyond most other things.
2. There are very few people I love more than food. And those few are the most important people in my life.
3. I love to dance. So much so that most times I end up choreographing detailed group dance routines, when I realize I'm swaying in my seat in office, headphones plugged in, excels open in front of me.
4. No matter where I eat, what I eat, whoever may be the Michelin starred chef, no one cooks better than my Ma.
5. I love bacon. In any form. I will lose all forms of civil behaviour if I see bacon somewhere.
6. I once got high on one and a half Breezers,
7. I worship Hugh Jackman and Hrithik Roshan, who I believe are (very hot) identical twins separated at birth.
8. As much as I love to eat, I love to feed people.
9. I have no concept of low-fat.
10. I really dream of a time when girls can go out anytime, anywhere, with whoever and wearing whatever they want, without her dignity being played with by everyone. If it comes to a fight, I will do it.
11. I am a die-hard Harry Potter fanhead!

As for the questions asked by the adorable Sonia:
1. What would you dream house be like?
A sweet tiny house, with lots of colourful cushions and an amazing balcony. And the kitchen must be outfitted with the best baking equipment!
2. What would your perfect date be like?
The one I love. It may well be watching Andaz Apna Apna with juice and beer snuggled up. It may well be the most upscale place. It may well be on the swings. It may well be anywhere. I just want the one I love.

3. If you were given Rs. 10 lakhs/ $ 1Mn, (not to save or invest) how would you spend it?

I would get myself some good baking equipment with it. And whatever the rest, I actually want to utilize it in doing whatever I can for anybody and everybody who go to sleep hungry. Man woman child, nobody deserves to go to bed hungry.

4. Ultimate dream job/business?

Food writing, and to have a cozy little dessert shop, strewn with books, board games, bean bags and guitars, coffee and some amazing homegrown sweet treats.

5. How would you like to spend your next birthday?

With family, best friends and the love of my life, having a Death By Chocolate cake and opening lots of presents!

6. Where would you go on a budget vacation?

Goa! If you ask me about not-so-budget, then one of my stops would be Harry Potter Studio in Orlando!

7. What's the nicest thing you've heard about yourself?

That I'm a good cook, dancer, person and a daughter. About its veracity, please ask my friends and my mum dad!

8. If you had to settle down in any other country, where would you settle and why?

I would always remain in India. No matter how good or how bad, at least I have some rights here!

9. If you were given 7 hours to indulge yourself in whatever way possible, what would you do?

Sleep, dance, eat and laugh!

10. What is the one thing you've done that you're super duper proud of?

Stand up for deserved rights. For anyone.

11. What is the one adventure you would love to go on?

An adventure with my love, on a wildlife trail walk, beaches, parasailing, good food and dancing!


Now for the new 11 awardees! Drum roll!

Now my 11 questions, that must be answered by my awardees and linked back to me!

1. Your most memorable vacation ever?
2. Your one wish for your country.
3. Your meaning of love.
4. Your favourite food when you're depressed?
5. The most adventurous thing you've done ever?
6. Something you wish to do, if you had no societal/monetary limitations?
7. If you could have a life long subscription to any magazine, which would it be and why?
8. The one famous person you would be struck dumb upon meeting. And why! :)
9. 5 most favourite television series!
10. Harry Potter or Twilight? Give me reasons!
11. Your dream job. Or business. Or vocation.

Okay so I'm done. For those who I've awarded on this post, you must link me back to the post where you a) give 11 facts about yourself, b) answer my questions, c) link 11 more bloggers (with less than 200 followers) and d) form 11 more questions which they must carry forward.

This is what I like the best about blogging and bloggers. There's so much love, support and pats on the back!

Until the next time,

I love you guys!

Comments

  1. Hi Aishwarya, and thanks much for the award. Liked your blog and esp your answers. Will have to take a rain check right now though. Have too much on my plate :D, but many thanks anyways. Nice to meet you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No trouble! As long as you pass it on, sometime :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, thanks for that award. I am learning about his now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi

    Thank you for the award :) am so happy, would love to post and answer all your question and surely give a link back :)

    You really made my day and I liked your blog :) I guess maybe I can learn some great recipes from you and also ask my queries :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Random Traveler and Pooja: Happy to pass it along :)

    Good job on your blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This one came as a pleasant surprise, Aishwarya! Thank you so much.

    Here's my Liebster moment :-)
    http://eatpraylovemovies.blogspot.in/2013/02/my-liebster-moment.html

    Enjoy!

    Cheers!
    Mansi
    EatPrayLoveMovies

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts